St. Cuthbert's Church
congregation of faith
In 1966 as small group of people petitioned the then Bishop Sherman for a church in the Centereach-Selden area. The first service was held on November 6, 1966 in the V.F.W. hall in Centereach. Permission was then received to use a vacant church building that was formerly St. Margaret of Scotland Roman Catholic Church, which is our current location.
The building was constructed in 1948.
You're welcome to join our community at any time. Join us next Sunday and see how our community comes together to praise. Faith is more than what happens on Sunday mornings. It's a part of who we are, inside and out. At St. Cuthbert's Church, we believe in sharing the joy of the gospel daily, and living a life that embodies the spirit of Christ.
The people of God called to be St. Cuthbert's
... Engaging in the worship of Christ
... Learning the mind of Christ
Come share with us in Christ's eternal priesthood.
Find us on FaceBook HERE.